FROM WAYBACK MACHINE
Oldest pyramid ever found located in Crimea + ACTUAL FOOTAGE
June 8, 2016svyatnyk
Aliye Bekir – A Ukrainian scientist discovered the oldest pyramid in the world. Most interestingly, it was found in the most beautiful corner of the country, in Crimea. As the ICTV channel reported the finding revealed itself by accident, when, during his test of alternative methods of finding water Ukrainian scientist Vitalii Goh discovered an unknown object underground which proved to be a giant pyramid of 45 meters in height and a length of about 72 meters. Goh said that the pyramid was built during the time of the dinosaurs.
The “Crimean pyramid” has a truncated top, like a Mayan pyramid, but its appearance is more like an Egyptian. It is hollow inside, and a mummy of unknown creature is buried under the foundation.
Under the foundation is a small body in the form of a mummy long 1.3-1.4 meters with a crown on his head.”
“There is a resonance chamber of so-called Sphinx. The pyramids were built in the era of the dinosaurs,” says the scientist in an interview with ICTV.
It remains unknown who build the pyramid.
The unique building is the oldest on the planet, says Vitalii Goh. – Source: Crimean News Agency
The Crimean Pyramids
There are said to exist 37 pyramids on the Crimean peninsula down southeast along the coast line. 7 underground pyramids – as claimed – were found by Dr.Gokh near Sebastopol (lat.44°36’14” N/33°33? E).
- http://www.tryukraine.com/news/2007/05.shtml report of a personal meeting with Dr.Gokh
- http://www.philipcoppens.com/nap_art1.html report by the renowned author Ph.CoppensTens of scientists from different countries explore a place in Sebastopol, where seven ancient pyramids are presumably hidden underground. Archeological dig is underway.“We found extremely strong formation, which includes animal protein, gypsum, liquid glass, gravel. It is a man-caused pyramid, which radiates specific energy in certain periods“ Vitaly Gokh narrated.More than 20 commissions, including international ones, have visited the place recently. The majority of scientists consider that underground pyramids of Sebastopol confirm the guess of American scientists about that 65 million years ago an ancient civilization died out because of fall of giant meteorite.Mysterious Crimean PyramidsThe first pyramid was opened accidentally. It all started some years ago when a group of geologists, led by Candidate of Technical Science, assistant professor Vitaly Anatolevich Gohom, established the presence of thermal waters in the area. They were searching for vantage points to drill well water near Sevastopol.Its structure included the usual birds’ eggs – albumen, yolk. They broke through the wall and went deeply inside the mystery object. At a depth of 38 metres researchers weird things started to happen. There were multiple landslides. Safety cables fell down several times. Researchers decided to stop excavation…After the first discovery geologists were purposefully searching for other pyramids in vicinage by the same way. If there had beed a powerful radiation they started to dig. And soon have found more six pyramids. As it turned out, they are located in certain sequence. The first pyramid is at the bottom of the sea nearby Foros, the second one is in Balaklava area, the third is near Fiolent cape, the fourth is underground near Sevastopol-Tovarniy station, the fifth is the very one which were found the first near Kamishovoe highway. Two more pyramids are located in several kilometres from this place on waste grounds.In the summer 2001 the Crimean pyramids were investigated by scientists from different countries. All of them agree in opinion, that discovered constructions are quite real and unique. Underground pyramids were scanned by different the latest devices and as a result of the advanced search new objects were found. Thus, the Crimean pyramids count already 37 megalithic constructions. 28 of them make a huge rhombus (Sevastopol is the point in the sea to the west from Simeiz- Yalta – Konerchino village of Bakhchisaray Raion). In the middle of this rhombus in Krasniy Mak village the 29th, central 56-metre pyramid is located. More seven pyramids form a small internal additional rhombus around Yalta where in the centre the 37th pyramid is located.Naturally, there is a question: who and for what purposes have created these megalithic constructions? Investigating and analyzing by means of special sensors MW-fields radiated by the Crimean pyramids, they came to a conclusion, that pyramids were used by people for carring out some important opertions. After all, for example, lead which was used for building these constructions can resonate well, copper oxide and aluminum oxide while mixing with clay can form an excellent semiconductor which can transform energy on frequency. All it testifies that ancient builders belonged to a highly developed civilization, claims Vitaly Goh, the head of Sevastopol research group confirms.During excavation Vitaly Goh paid attention to high spirit,mood and a great fun that people felt during descent along dug pit leading to the pyramid. This feeling doubled inside the stature. When people got into a spherical cavity, told us, literally they were diving in the stream of energy. Goh tried to explain issues energy exchange between the Earth and the Space by means of underground pyramids as which he considers as unique generators of energy. According to V.Goh, limestone blockes covered from above and on each side with clay perform diod function which transmit high-frequency radiation from the Earth into the Space. According to the same scheme all other pyramids on the Earth are arranged as well. But some pyramids represents peculiar transmitters, and another part – receivers… From Crimean News AgencySF Source Rise Earth Oct 2015
- Unfortunately, video in Ukrainian, but there are really can be seen parts of the structure of colossal dimensions. From 1:05.
- Original source aetherforce
- At the 12-metre depth the same group of Goha enthusiasts managed to find the western site of top of Sphinx huge head. Unlike Egyptian, its Crimean underground relative grows up directly from a side of Sevastopol pyramid. Its top and forehead were dug out only, the corpus and other part of the head are buried under thick layer of deposit. In top part of the sculpture there’s a hole leading into in a spherical cavity in 10 m diameter. When researchers have dug out a layer of chippings , they saw the entrance leading into the Sphinx body, strongly walled up by limestone fragments.
- Members of research group made comparative analysis of the Crimean and three great Egyptian pyramids in Giza. It was found out, that ancient Egyptians and mysterious Crimean builders used practically the same materials.
- Thus, on a piece of South coast of Crimea from Sevastopol to Foros seven pyramids were found, which have the same age as Tibet pyramids. They are located directly on one straight line from the northwest to the southeast on Sevastopol area, from a northwest part of Kamishova bay coast (the most southern point of Crimea) along coastline. It was also found out that on the same line, in one direction the Stonehenge, and in opposite direction there’re Tibet pyramids, and further there’re sunk pyramids of Easter island.
- Researchers did not reach to the bottom of the pyramid. There was no an appropriate equipment to it. But after testing and making some analysis of discovered data, it was found out, that the object has the form of regular-shaped pyramid with picked edges. The pyramid’s height is 45 metres, length of bottom side is 72 metres. By the way the magnitude relation is 1:1,6, that corresponds to “gold section” of the Great Pyramid of Giza and and it is a standard for all pyramids already discovered for today.
- By chance, the scientific team came across and recorded an ultra-high frequency with a radius of 100 metres. This alerted them to the presence of a mystery object nearby. At 9.5 metres researchers discovered what appeared to be the side of the pyramid. It was hollow inside and outside it is covered by a substance akin to grease.
- For many centuries the Crimean pyramids remained undiscovered by archeologists, geologists and local residents. Researchers led by Vitaly Gohom suggest the huge constructions remained “invisible” because they were completely covered by land.
- ForUm http://en.for-ua.com/news/2006/07/17/122656.html Pyramids of Dew an interesting article on the possible use of pyramids to gain water on the dry Crimean peninsula. Read more:European Pyramids
- Ihor Kotelyanets, aid of the head of Sebastopol national university of nuclear energy and industry, together with enthusiasts decided to confirm or refute the discovery.
- Sebastopol researcher Vitaly Gokh found the whereabouts of pyramids with the help of his unique patented invention, which lets to define any substances underground. For several years he has made a search of minerals and water. Detailed analysis of one of the found constructions showed not natural, but artificial character of its creation.
- Scientists to dig mysterious pyramids in Sebastopol